The Superior ETT for Intubated Patients
- Evacuates secretion through a patented, multiport vacuum appendage
- Appendage provides unobstructed suctioning away from the trachea wall
- Accommodates a wide range of patient positioning
- Excellent for patients who will be intubated for extended periods
- Reduces the risk of post-operative and ventilator-associated complications
- Radiopaque appendage enables fluoroscopic visualization to facilitate proper user placement.
The NeVap Aspire Subglottic Suction Endotracheal Tube (ASSET) evacuates secretions through a patented, multiport vacuum appendage. This appendage provides unobstructed suctioning away from the trachea wall to accommodate a wide range of patient positioning. In addition, the appendage is radiopacity enables fluoroscopic visualization to facilitate proper user placement.
- 24 Suction fenestrations oriented so that vacuum is applied parallel to airway tissues.
- Vacuum>100mm Hg can be applied continuous.
- Higher pressures and continuous operation means improved removal of viscous fluids and reduced pooling and aspiration.
- Designed to reduce respiratory care needs.
- Superior Radiopaque confirmation of position and quieter operation.
- Compliant with existing VAE/VAP prevention protocols.
- No new training required.
- No new capital equipment.
Features of NeVap ASSET
- Improved fluid recovery rates (Suction-T enables continuous high vacuum operation)
- Designed to reduce respiratory care needs (Less blockage due to airway tissue occlusion, from viscous fluids due to low, intermittent vacuum and less patient trauma due to airway tissue herniation)
- Compliant with current VAP prevention protocols
- No additional user training
- Compatible with current equipment and protocols
- Thermoplastic material construction allows for airway conformity at body temperature.
Different sizes available:
Standard pack: Carton with 10 pieces.